How to Apply
The application process consists of a written application that will be judged and shortlisted.
Successful shortlisted applicants will be interviewed and subsequently Miss Sake Australia will be selected from the interviewees.
- As of 1 December 2018, applicant must be between 20 and 40 years old.
- Applicant must have Australian Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen status.
- Applicant must have a reasonably flexible schedule to attend engagements.
- Applicant must have valid Passport and be available to travel to Japan in March 2019.
* Whilst we expect the candidate to have a love and appreciation of Japanese cultural we do not require the candidate to have any Japanese language skill.
Please download application form HERE: